This info is about Honeyview for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Honeyview from your systemBandisoft.com
. Take a look here
for more info on Bandisoft.com. More data about the app Honeyview can be found at http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Honeyview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Honeyview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.29 MB (8692232 bytes) on disk.
Honeyview contains of the executables below. They take 8.66 MB (9085042
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (8.29 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.09 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (122.51 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (130.01 KB)
This data is about Honeyview version 5.04
alone. You can find here a few links to other Honeyview versions:
...click to view all...
Honeyview is an application released by the software company Bandisoft.com. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Honeyview from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Honeyview or simply activate the Search field and type in "Honeyview". If it is installed on your PC the Honeyview program will be found very quickly. When you select Honeyview in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Honeyview, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The publisher is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Honeyview that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeyview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Honeyview supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 22:13:27.387