Honeyview is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Honeyview from your PCBandisoft.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Bandisoft.com. You can see more info related to Honeyview at http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Honeyview is C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Honeyview.exe and occupies 8.50 MB (8908808 bytes).
The executables below are part of Honeyview. They occupy about 8.88 MB (9309008
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (8.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (138.30 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (122.51 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (130.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11
of Honeyview. You can find below info on other versions of Honeyview:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Honeyview.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Honeyview:
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Honeyview
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\config.ini
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\data\background.png
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\data\cmyk.icc
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\data\paperturn.wav
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Honeyview is a program offered by the software company Bandisoft.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Honeyview from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Honeyview or simply click the Search feature and type in "Honeyview". If it is installed on your PC the Honeyview app will be found very quickly. When you click Honeyview in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Honeyview.
8. After uninstalling Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Honeyview that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Honeyview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Honeyview in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:43:13.170