Honeyview is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Honeyview from your PCBandisoft.com
. Go over here
for more details on Bandisoft.com. You can see more info on Honeyview at http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. Honeyview is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Honeyview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Honeyview's primary file takes around 11.31 MB (11859976 bytes) and its name is Honeyview.exe.
Honeyview contains of the executables below. They take 11.74 MB (12315126
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (11.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.47 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (140.01 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (149.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Honeyview version 5.12
alone. Click on the links below for other Honeyview versions:
...click to view all...
Honeyview is an application offered by Bandisoft.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Honeyview from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Honeyview or simply activate the Search field and type in "Honeyview". If it exists on your system the Honeyview application will be found very quickly. After you click Honeyview in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Honeyview, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Honeyview:
- The publisher is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeyview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Honeyview in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:12:55.820