This page is about Honeyview for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. More information on Bandisoft.com can be found here
. You can read more about about Honeyview at https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. Honeyview is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Honeyview is C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 11.44 MB (11995560 bytes) on disk and is called Honeyview.exe.
Honeyview is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.20 MB (12790504
bytes) on disk:
- Honeyview.exe (11.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (475.48 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (145.41 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (155.41 KB)
This web page is about Honeyview version 5.25
only. You can find below info on other releases of Honeyview:
...click to view all...
Honeyview is a program marketed by Bandisoft.com. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Honeyview from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Honeyview or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Honeyview". If it exists on your system the Honeyview app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Honeyview in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Honeyview.
8. After uninstalling Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Honeyview supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-19 18:57:43.113