Honeyview is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Honeyview from your PCBandisoft.com
. More information on Bandisoft.com can be seen here
. Further information about Honeyview can be found at http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. Honeyview is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview folder, regulated by the user's option. Honeyview's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Honeyview.exe is the Honeyview's main executable file and it takes close to 11.28 MB (11827208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Honeyview. They occupy about 11.66 MB (12226636
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (11.28 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (137.55 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (122.51 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (130.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Honeyview version 5.10
only. You can find below a few links to other Honeyview releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Honeyview from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Honeyview:
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Honeyview.exe
Honeyview is an application marketed by Bandisoft.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Honeyview or simply activate the Search field and type in "Honeyview". If it exists on your system the Honeyview application will be found very quickly. When you select Honeyview in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Honeyview, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Honeyview:
- The publisher is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Honeyview.
8. After uninstalling Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Honeyview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Honeyview supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 18:25:01.433