Honeyview is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. More information on Bandisoft.com can be seen here
. You can see more info about Honeyview at http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview folder (same installation drive as Windows). Honeyview's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.51 MB (8927752 bytes) on disk and is titled Honeyview.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Honeyview. They occupy about 8.95 MB (9384728
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (8.51 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.75 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (140.51 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (150.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Honeyview version 5.14
alone. For other Honeyview versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Honeyview has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Honeyview:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Honeyview
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\config.ini
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\data\background.png
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\data\cmyk.icc
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\data\paperturn.wav
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Honeyview is an application released by Bandisoft.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Honeyview from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Honeyview or simply click the Search feature and type in "Honeyview". If it exists on your system the Honeyview program will be found automatically. When you select Honeyview in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Honeyview:
- The software company is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Honeyview.
8. After uninstalling Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Honeyview that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Honeyview supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:58:28.440