Honeyview is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. More information about Bandisoft.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about Honeyview can be seen at https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Honeyview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Honeyview's primary file takes about 11.34 MB (11890104 bytes) and is named Honeyview.exe.
Honeyview installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.09 MB (12678768
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (11.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (469.35 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (145.41 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (155.41 KB)
This info is about Honeyview version 5.18
only. You can find here a few links to other Honeyview releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Honeyview you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Honeyview from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Honeyview when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\200\D__Program Files_Honeyview_Honeyview_exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\Honeyview\Honeyview.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\Honeyview\Honeyview.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2417067880-3843374658-3931572365-1002\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\Honeyview\Honeyview.exe
Honeyview is a program offered by Bandisoft.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Honeyview from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Honeyview or simply activate the Search field and type in "Honeyview". If it is installed on your PC the Honeyview application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Honeyview in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Honeyview.
8. After uninstalling Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Honeyview in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 01:56:28.067