Honeyview is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Honeyview from your PCBandisoft.com
. Further information on Bandisoft.com can be seen here
. Click on https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
to get more info about Honeyview on Bandisoft.com's website. Honeyview is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Honeyview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Honeyview.exe and occupies 11.43 MB (11984296 bytes).
Honeyview installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.18 MB (12773448
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (11.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (469.83 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (145.41 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (155.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Honeyview version 5.22
only. You can find here a few links to other Honeyview releases:
...click to view all...
Honeyview is an application by the software company Bandisoft.com. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Honeyview from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Honeyview or simply click the Search feature and type in "Honeyview". If it is installed on your PC the Honeyview app will be found very quickly. When you click Honeyview in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Honeyview, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Honeyview that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeyview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Honeyview in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-25 20:51:45.307