You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Honeyview for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. You can read more on Bandisoft.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Honeyview at http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. Honeyview is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Honeyview is C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Honeyview's main file takes around 11.33 MB (11881400 bytes) and is named Honeyview.exe.
Honeyview installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.97 MB (12550760
bytes) on disk.
- Honeyview.exe (11.33 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (363.16 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (140.51 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (150.01 KB)
This page is about Honeyview version 5.15
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Honeyview:
...click to view all...
Honeyview is a program marketed by the software company Bandisoft.com. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Honeyview from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Honeyview or simply activate the Search field and type in "Honeyview". If it exists on your system the Honeyview application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Honeyview in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Honeyview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Honeyview in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:30:32.007