This info is about Disco Elysium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Disco Elysium from your computerGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Disco Elysium at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Disco Elysium program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Disco Elysium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Disco Elysium.exe and it has a size of 635.50 KB (650752 bytes).
Disco Elysium is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.95 MB (3088400
bytes) on disk:
- Disco Elysium.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
The current web page applies to Disco Elysium version 001623
only. You can find below info on other releases of Disco Elysium:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is a program marketed by GOG.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Disco Elysium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disco Elysium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disco Elysium". If it exists on your system the Disco Elysium application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Disco Elysium in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disco Elysium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After uninstalling Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disco Elysium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disco Elysium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-30 21:27:17.793