This page is about Disco Elysium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Disco Elysium from your systemGOG.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on GOG.com. Further information about Disco Elysium can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Disco Elysium is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Disco Elysium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Disco Elysium.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Disco Elysium. They take 2.95 MB (3088400
bytes) on disk.
- Disco Elysium.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
This web page is about Disco Elysium version 4091757
only. You can find below info on other versions of Disco Elysium:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is an application by GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Disco Elysium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Disco Elysium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". The Disco Elysium app will be found automatically. When you click Disco Elysium in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Disco Elysium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After uninstalling Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Disco Elysium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disco Elysium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disco Elysium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-17 10:25:00.010