Disco Elysium is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Disco Elysium from your systemGOG.com
. Go over here
for more info on GOG.com. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more info about Disco Elysium on GOG.com's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Disco Elysium is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. disco.exe is the Disco Elysium's primary executable file and it takes close to 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
Disco Elysium contains of the executables below. They take 3.29 MB (3445776
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- disco.exe (635.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20
of Disco Elysium. For more Disco Elysium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is a program marketed by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Disco Elysium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disco Elysium or simply click the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". If it is installed on your PC the Disco Elysium app will be found automatically. After you click Disco Elysium in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Disco Elysium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After removing Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Disco Elysium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disco Elysium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-26 21:01:30.303