Disco Elysium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Disco Elysium from your PCGOG.com
. Go over here
for more info on GOG.com. You can read more about about Disco Elysium at http://www.gog.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Disco Elysium is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called disco.exe and its approximative size is 635.50 KB (650752 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Disco Elysium. They take about 3.47 MB (3638288
bytes) on disk.
- disco.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0372
of Disco Elysium. For more Disco Elysium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is an application marketed by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Disco Elysium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disco Elysium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disco Elysium". If it exists on your system the Disco Elysium application will be found automatically. When you select Disco Elysium in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disco Elysium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disco Elysium.
8. After removing Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disco Elysium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disco Elysium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-07 17:07:17.433