Disco Elysium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Disco Elysium from your systemGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be seen here
. You can read more about about Disco Elysium at http://www.gog.com
. Disco Elysium is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Disco Elysium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. disco.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
Disco Elysium contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.47 MB (3638288
bytes) on disk.
- disco.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to Disco Elysium version 1285
alone. Click on the links below for other Disco Elysium versions:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is a program marketed by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Disco Elysium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Disco Elysium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". If it is installed on your PC the Disco Elysium program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Disco Elysium in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disco Elysium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After uninstalling Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Disco Elysium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Disco Elysium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-23 02:41:37.670