This info is about Disco Elysium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Disco Elysium from your PCGOG.com
. More information about GOG.com can be read here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Disco Elysium on GOG.com's web page. Usually the Disco Elysium application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Disco Elysium is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. disco.exe is the Disco Elysium's main executable file and it takes circa 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
Disco Elysium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.95 MB (3088400
bytes) on disk.
- disco.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3509
of Disco Elysium. You can find below a few links to other Disco Elysium versions:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is an application marketed by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Disco Elysium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Disco Elysium or simply click the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". If it exists on your system the Disco Elysium app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Disco Elysium in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Disco Elysium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After uninstalling Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Disco Elysium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disco Elysium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-04 08:36:44.207