Disco Elysium is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Disco Elysium from your PCGOG.com
. More information about GOG.com can be found here
. Further information about Disco Elysium can be found at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Disco Elysium program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Disco Elysium is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Disco Elysium.exe is the Disco Elysium's primary executable file and it occupies circa 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
Disco Elysium is composed of the following executables which take 2.95 MB (3088400
bytes) on disk:
- Disco Elysium.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 34285015
of Disco Elysium. You can find here a few links to other Disco Elysium releases:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is a program by GOG.com. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Disco Elysium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". The Disco Elysium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Disco Elysium in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Disco Elysium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disco Elysium.
8. After uninstalling Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disco Elysium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-03 09:40:08.307