This web page is about Disco Elysium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Disco Elysium from your PCGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be found here
. Further information about Disco Elysium can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Disco Elysium is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Disco Elysium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Disco Elysium.exe is the Disco Elysium's primary executable file and it takes circa 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
Disco Elysium contains of the executables below. They take 2.95 MB (3088400
bytes) on disk.
- Disco Elysium.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 902413
of Disco Elysium. You can find below a few links to other Disco Elysium releases:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is an application marketed by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Disco Elysium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Disco Elysium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disco Elysium". If it exists on your system the Disco Elysium application will be found very quickly. When you click Disco Elysium in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disco Elysium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After uninstalling Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disco Elysium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-27 11:25:42.483