This info is about Disco Elysium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Disco Elysium from your systemGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Disco Elysium can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Disco Elysium program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Disco Elysium is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called disco.exe and its approximative size is 635.50 KB (650752 bytes).
Disco Elysium contains of the executables below. They take 2.95 MB (3088400
bytes) on disk.
- disco.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
This data is about Disco Elysium version 71354
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Disco Elysium:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is an application released by the software company GOG.com. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Disco Elysium or simply click the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". If it is installed on your PC the Disco Elysium application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Disco Elysium in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Disco Elysium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After removing Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disco Elysium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-09 16:04:27.980