You can find on this page details on how to remove Disco Elysium for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Disco Elysium from your PCGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be seen here
. More information about Disco Elysium can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Disco Elysium is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Disco Elysium. Disco Elysium's main file takes around 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) and is named disco.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Disco Elysium. They take about 3.47 MB (3638288
bytes) on disk.
- disco.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6543183
of Disco Elysium. For more Disco Elysium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is a program released by the software company GOG.com. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Disco Elysium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disco Elysium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disco Elysium". If it is installed on your PC the Disco Elysium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Disco Elysium in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Disco Elysium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After removing Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disco Elysium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-03 20:21:31.800