Disco Elysium is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Disco Elysium from your PCGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Disco Elysium on GOG.com's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Disco Elysium is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled disco.exe and its approximative size is 635.50 KB (650752 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Disco Elysium. They occupy about 3.29 MB (3445776
bytes) on disk.
- disco.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.38 MB)
This data is about Disco Elysium version 5096
only. You can find here a few links to other Disco Elysium releases:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is an application released by the software company GOG.com. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Disco Elysium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Disco Elysium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disco Elysium". If it exists on your system the Disco Elysium application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Disco Elysium in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Disco Elysium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Disco Elysium.
8. After removing Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disco Elysium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-27 19:06:52.843