Disco Elysium is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Disco Elysium from your systemGOG.com
. More info about GOG.com can be seen here
. Further information about Disco Elysium can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Disco Elysium is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Disco Elysium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Disco Elysium's main file takes about 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) and is named disco.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Disco Elysium. They take 2.95 MB (3088400
bytes) on disk.
- disco.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to Disco Elysium version 992687
only. You can find below a few links to other Disco Elysium versions:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is a program offered by GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Disco Elysium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disco Elysium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disco Elysium". If it is installed on your PC the Disco Elysium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Disco Elysium in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Disco Elysium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After removing Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Disco Elysium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-22 14:55:59.577