Disco Elysium is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Disco Elysium from your systemGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be seen here
. More information about Disco Elysium can be found at http://www.gog.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder (same installation drive as Windows). Disco Elysium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk and is labeled disco.exe.
The following executables are contained in Disco Elysium. They occupy 4.49 MB (4706832
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (2.48 MB)
- disco.exe (635.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.38 MB)
This web page is about Disco Elysium version 5923
alone. Click on the links below for other Disco Elysium versions:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is an application offered by GOG.com. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Disco Elysium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Disco Elysium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". If it is installed on your PC the Disco Elysium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Disco Elysium in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disco Elysium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disco Elysium.
8. After uninstalling Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disco Elysium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disco Elysium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-13 02:42:36.787