Disco Elysium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Disco Elysium from your computerGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GOG.com. Further information about Disco Elysium can be found at http://www.gog.com
. Disco Elysium is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Disco Elysium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk and is titled Disco Elysium.exe.
Disco Elysium is composed of the following executables which take 2.95 MB (3088400
bytes) on disk:
- Disco Elysium.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2046
of Disco Elysium. You can find below info on other application versions of Disco Elysium:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is a program marketed by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disco Elysium or simply click the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". The Disco Elysium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Disco Elysium in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disco Elysium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After uninstalling Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disco Elysium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disco Elysium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-03 11:52:01.520