This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Disco Elysium for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Disco Elysium from your computerGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Disco Elysium at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Disco Elysium application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder, depending on the user's option during install. Disco Elysium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Disco Elysium.exe and it has a size of 635.50 KB (650752 bytes).
Disco Elysium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.95 MB (3088400
bytes) on disk.
- Disco Elysium.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
This page is about Disco Elysium version 5685
only. For more Disco Elysium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is a program offered by GOG.com. Some users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Disco Elysium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Disco Elysium or simply click the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". The Disco Elysium application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Disco Elysium in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Disco Elysium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Disco Elysium.
8. After uninstalling Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disco Elysium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 15:33:27.837