Disco Elysium is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Disco Elysium from your systemGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Disco Elysium at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Disco Elysium application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Disco Elysium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk and is labeled Disco Elysium.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Disco Elysium. They take about 2.95 MB (3088400
bytes) on disk.
- Disco Elysium.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
This data is about Disco Elysium version 917261
only. You can find here a few links to other Disco Elysium versions:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is an application marketed by GOG.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Disco Elysium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Disco Elysium or simply click the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". If it exists on your system the Disco Elysium program will be found very quickly. When you select Disco Elysium in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Disco Elysium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Disco Elysium.
8. After removing Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Disco Elysium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disco Elysium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-12 16:31:27.207