This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Disco Elysium for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Disco Elysium from your computerGOG.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on GOG.com. More details about Disco Elysium can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Disco Elysium is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium folder, regulated by the user's decision. Disco Elysium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk and is labeled disco.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Disco Elysium. They occupy about 3.29 MB (3445776
bytes) on disk.
- disco.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.38 MB)
This info is about Disco Elysium version 579003
alone. Click on the links below for other Disco Elysium versions:
...click to view all...
Disco Elysium is a program by GOG.com. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Disco Elysium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Disco Elysium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Disco Elysium or simply click the Search field and type in "Disco Elysium". If it exists on your system the Disco Elysium application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Disco Elysium in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Disco Elysium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Disco Elysium:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Disco Elysium\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Disco Elysium.
8. After removing Disco Elysium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disco Elysium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Disco Elysium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Disco Elysium by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Disco Elysium by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Disco Elysium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-13 21:34:56.897