De Sims™ 4
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc.. More information about De Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/nl
. De Sims™ 4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, subject to the user's decision. De Sims™ 4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 19.94 MB (20903704 bytes) on disk and is titled TS4.exe.
The following executables are installed along with De Sims™ 4. They occupy about 72.33 MB (75848120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.94 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (25.76 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This page is about De Sims™ 4 version 184.108.40.2060
alone. Click on the links below for other De Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the De Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. After you select De Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about De Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After removing De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of De Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove De Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-02 10:49:45.273