De Sims™ 4
This info is about De Sims™ 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. More details about De Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/nl
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for De Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled TS4.exe and it has a size of 17.72 MB (18581456 bytes).
De Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 27.43 MB (28767016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (17.72 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The current page applies to De Sims™ 4 version 18.104.22.1680
only. For more De Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete De Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the De Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. When you select De Sims™ 4 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about De Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong De Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 12:12:02.503