De Sims™ 4
De Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts Inc.. Further information about De Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/nl
. De Sims™ 4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for De Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Cleanup.exe and it has a size of 913.97 KB (935904 bytes).
De Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 1.71 MB (1790656
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
The current web page applies to De Sims™ 4 version 188.8.131.520
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of De Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is a program by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete De Sims™ 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". The De Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. When you select De Sims™ 4 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about De Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-16 23:41:28.620