De Sims™ 4
De Sims™ 4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. More data about the application De Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/nl
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). De Sims™ 4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. De Sims™ 4's primary file takes around 19.10 MB (20028696 bytes) and its name is TS4.exe.
The executables below are part of De Sims™ 4. They take about 70.40 MB (73819064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.10 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (24.66 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This web page is about De Sims™ 4 version 188.8.131.520
only. You can find here a few links to other De Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "De Sims™ 4". The De Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select De Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding De Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove De Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:04:40.203