De Sims™ 4
De Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. More details about the application De Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/nl
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Orgin games\The Sims 4 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall De Sims™ 4. Cleanup.exe is the De Sims™ 4's main executable file and it occupies close to 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside De Sims™ 4. They take about 5.20 MB (5452448
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
This info is about De Sims™ 4 version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below info on other releases of De Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is a program by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "De Sims™ 4". The De Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. When you click De Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about De Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After removing De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-14 18:25:16.003