De Sims™ 4
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. More data about Electronic Arts Inc. can be read here
. More data about the program De Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/nl
. De Sims™ 4 is normally set up in the C:\The Sims 4 City Living folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall De Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. De Sims™ 4's main file takes about 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) and is named Cleanup.exe.
De Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 913.97 KB (935904
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to De Sims™ 4 version 126.96.36.1990
only. You can find below info on other releases of De Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the De Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. When you click De Sims™ 4 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding De Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-23 19:37:11.650