De Sims™ 4
This page is about De Sims™ 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. More information about De Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/nl
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging is the full command line if you want to uninstall De Sims™ 4. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 913.22 KB (935136 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in De Sims™ 4. They occupy 913.22 KB (935136
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to De Sims™ 4 version 188.8.131.520
only. You can find here a few links to other De Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is an application by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the De Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. When you click De Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about De Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of De Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove De Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-10 14:19:58.097