De Sims™ 4
De Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Electronic Arts Inc.. More details about De Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/nl
. De Sims™ 4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling De Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Cleanup.exe is the De Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it occupies about 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside De Sims™ 4. They occupy about 25.65 MB (26893248
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
The current web page applies to De Sims™ 4 version 126.96.36.1990
only. You can find below info on other versions of De Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is an application by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase De Sims™ 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the De Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. After you click De Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding De Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong De Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove De Sims™ 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-11 16:15:06.880