De Sims™ 4
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information about Electronic Arts Inc. can be read here
. Detailed information about De Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/nl
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. De Sims™ 4's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. The application's main executable file has a size of 913.22 KB (935136 bytes) on disk and is titled Cleanup.exe.
De Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.78 MB (1870272
bytes) on disk.
This info is about De Sims™ 4 version 18.104.22.1680
alone. You can find below a few links to other De Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the De Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select De Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding De Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After removing De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-15 00:47:11.033