De Sims™ 4
De Sims™ 4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts Inc.. You can read more about about De Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com/nl
. Usually the De Sims™ 4 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for De Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. De Sims™ 4's primary file takes around 18.64 MB (19548440 bytes) and is called TS4.exe.
De Sims™ 4 is comprised of the following executables which take 28.23 MB (29599080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (18.64 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (907.00 KB)
- Touchup.exe (907.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This page is about De Sims™ 4 version 18.104.22.1680
only. Click on the links below for other De Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is an application by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove De Sims™ 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the De Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. When you select De Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding De Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After removing De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove De Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-26 20:21:23.670