De Sims™ 4
De Sims™ 4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about De Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com/nl
. De Sims™ 4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for De Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Cleanup.exe and it has a size of 913.97 KB (935904 bytes).
De Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 16.72 MB (17534208
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of De Sims™ 4. For more De Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete De Sims™ 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "De Sims™ 4". The De Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. When you select De Sims™ 4 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding De Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong De Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove De Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-14 17:11:40.027