De Sims™ 4
De Sims™ 4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.ea.com/nl
to get more info about De Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. De Sims™ 4 is usually installed in the C:\Orgin games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing De Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Cleanup.exe and occupies 913.97 KB (935904 bytes).
The executables below are part of De Sims™ 4. They occupy an average of 5.20 MB (5452448
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of De Sims™ 4. Click on the links below for other De Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find De Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the De Sims™ 4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select De Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about De Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-15 16:39:02.210