De Sims™ 4
This web page is about De Sims™ 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.ea.com/nl
if you want to read more on De Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). De Sims™ 4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file is named Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 913.97 KB (935904 bytes).
De Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.16 MB (23231456
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
The current web page applies to De Sims™ 4 version 184.108.40.2060
only. Click on the links below for other De Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete De Sims™ 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find De Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the De Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click De Sims™ 4 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about De Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After removing De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of De Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-13 20:39:14.147