De Sims™ 4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove De Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts Inc.. Click on http://www.ea.com/nl
to get more info about De Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling De Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
De Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.18 MB (22213728
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
The current page applies to De Sims™ 4 version 18.104.22.1680
only. You can find below info on other versions of De Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is an application marketed by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the De Sims™ 4 app will be found automatically. After you select De Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding De Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove De Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-02 11:04:09.083