De Sims™ 4
This info is about De Sims™ 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. More data about Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the program De Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/nl
. The program is often placed in the C:\Orgin games\The Sims 4 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall De Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the De Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it takes about 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
De Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which take 6.98 MB (7324256
bytes) on disk:
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of De Sims™ 4. For other De Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is a program marketed by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove De Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate De Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "De Sims™ 4". The De Sims™ 4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select De Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding De Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After removing De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove De Sims™ 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-26 18:06:41.223