De Sims™ 4
De Sims™ 4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app De Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/nl
. De Sims™ 4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. De Sims™ 4's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. The program's main executable file occupies 913.22 KB (935136 bytes) on disk and is called Cleanup.exe.
De Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 913.22 KB (935136
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to De Sims™ 4 version 188.8.131.520
only. You can find below info on other application versions of De Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is an application offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "De Sims™ 4". The De Sims™ 4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select De Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about De Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of De Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall De Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-02 09:08:54.837