De Sims™ 4
You can find below details on how to remove De Sims™ 4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall De Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about De Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/nl
. De Sims™ 4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for De Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The application's main executable file is named TS4.exe and occupies 20.35 MB (21337368 bytes).
De Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 74.91 MB (78546296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.35 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (26.29 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of De Sims™ 4. You can find below a few links to other De Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
De Sims™ 4 is a program by Electronic Arts Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall De Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete De Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find De Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "De Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the De Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. When you select De Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about De Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for De Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall De Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling De Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of De Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing De Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that De Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove De Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-22 14:38:19.860