Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.89 MB (9320576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (560.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0131.2220.39925
of Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 02:56:49.490