Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.57 MB (8990376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0928.1532.26058
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:07:07.710