Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the application Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Catalyst Control Center. They take about 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0924.1041.17289
alone. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:22:53.930