Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info on Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 6.75 MB (7080192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0425.225.2413
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Catalyst Control Center we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Catalyst Control Center:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Catalyst Control Center:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Catalyst Control Center
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\AMD Catalyst Control Center.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Catalyst Control Center\Catalyst Control Center.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Catalyst Control Center\Help.lnk
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:27:10.920