Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Catalyst Control Center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Catalyst Control Center's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which take 6.60 MB (6922488
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.74 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0101.2208.39702
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 04:08:35.050