Catalyst Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1105.2338.40591
only. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:13:24.650