Catalyst Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Catalyst Control Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Catalyst Control Center. They take an average of 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1013.1702.28713
only. For more Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:16:11.763